Last updated: June 16, 2016
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us — for example, keeping items in your shopping cart as you browse Adobe.com
- Providing you the Adobe websites that you use
- Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of an Adobe website
- Measuring your use of Adobe websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to your likely interests, and conduct market research (learn more or opt out)
- Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you more relevant Adobe ads and content on non-Adobe websites and in non-Adobe apps (learn more or opt out)
- Running the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions that help our business customers personalize and improve the performance of their websites, apps, and marketing messages (learn more or opt out).